Are you an accountant looking for a new challenge with a dynamic team?
Are you bored with the drudgery of doing the same old thing, the same old way?
Is ‘year end’ so ‘last year’?
If you are answering these questions with an enthusiastic ‘yes’ – we may be the right team for you.
Here at Purple Lime, based in the beautiful Hartham Park, Corsham, we are looking to welcome someone who, like us, wants to embrace the latest technology to help our clients understand, plan and access their numbers every day.
If providing live performance data to small business owners is appealing to you then please get in touch. We believe in offering a tailored finance function to clients to help them plan, capture and report financial performance in real time, allowing informed and strategic decisions to be made. The valuable role we play in our clients’ businesses is very rewarding.
To deliver our offering, we use cloud technology including Xero (we are Silver Champion partners), ReceiptBank and Futrli; we’re always looking and learning around new technology to keep our clients ahead of the curve when it comes to their finance operations.
Our business is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Strategic Commercial Accountant to join us who will play a key part in the delivery of our services to clients. We need you to be a fully qualified accountant and be experienced in delivering commercial advice to ambitious SME organisations.
What we need:
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Love numbers and people
- Are excited by technology
- Are passionate about the SME sector
- Are a strong team player
- Have a questioning mind
- Are confident and proactive
We need experience in:
- Financial/KPI reporting
- Business modelling and forecasting
- Accounting software
- Management Accounting
- Statutory Compliance
- Investment funded businesses
What we can offer you:
Here at Purple Lime we have a set of core values which are helping us grow as a brand and attract dynamic and ambitious small business owners to work with us.
We also believe in supporting and developing our team members, working with them to achieve their own career goals, even supporting them in any charity projects outside of the workplace.
- Integrity – this means we tell the truth and are transparent and honest in our business, even when that means a conversation might be difficult.
- Investment in people – we believe in spending time talking with and listening to our clients, employers and wider stakeholders. We believe in a collaborative ethos where work/business is a lifestyle choice and we develop together.
- Continuous improvement – through technology and professional people we seek to make planning, capturing and reporting of financial performance as powerful and efficient as possible. We constantly review and question what technology is available and in development.
- Education – we seek to educate our clients and others in the SME sector on the intelligent use of new technology to help them achieve their business goals.
- Safeguarding – to know how and where our clients’ data is held and to be careful and cautious as possible around how it is accessed.
If this kind of team and working environment appeals to you – and you have the experience we need to enrich our team, please get in touch via the contact form on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to send you a full job description and details of the package on offer.