Are you a Practice Manager looking for a new challenge with a dynamic team?
Would you like to work in a paperless office?
Would you like to be part of a great team?
If you are answering these questions with an enthusiastic ‘yes’ – we may be the right team for you.
We are looking for someone to assist the directors and to help drive the practice forward, Purple Lime wishes to appoint a Practice Manager. This is a new position and training will be given on all technical applications used.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Part Time role working 20 hours per week over 5 days.
- Assisting the directors with all communications – team and client – in a professional manner. Oversee the smooth running of the office.
- Ensuring service is delivered exceptionally and efficiently and that any feedback is reviewed for further action/improvement/thanks
- Providing technical support to the directors via the use of web based applications, for clients, including arranging board meetings, working meetings, conference / video calls etc.
- Organising the office so the team can focus directly on their client work
- Being the point of contact for outsourced PR & Marketing services
- Being the point of contact for outsourced HR services
- Being the point of contact for outsourced IT
Need experience in:
- Professional role experience required e.g. lawyers, accountants, architects, doctors, surveyors, marketing agency etc
- Experience in office with around 10 – 20 staff
- Experience of role as practice manager would be ideal
What we can offer you:
Here at Purple Lime we have a set of core values which are helping us grow as a brand and attract dynamic and ambitious small business clients to work with us.
We believe in supporting and developing our team members, working with them to achieve their own career goals, even supporting them in any charity projects outside of the workplace.
- Integrity– this means we tell the truth and are transparent and honest in our business, even when that means a conversation might be difficult.
- Investment in people– we believe in spending time talking with and listening to our clients, employers and wider stakeholders. We believe in a collaborative ethos where work/business is a lifestyle choice and we develop together.
- Continuous improvement – through technology and professional people we seek to make planning, capturing and reporting of financial performance as powerful and efficient as possible. We constantly review and question what technology is available and in development.
- Education – we seek to educate our clients and others in the SME sector on the intelligent use of new technology to help them achieve their business goals.
- Safeguarding– to know how and where our clients’ data is held and to be careful and cautious as possible around how it is accessed.
If this kind of team and working environment appeals to you – and you have the experience we need to enrich our team, please get in touch via the contact form on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to send you a full job description and details of the package on offer.